Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WTF!!! My breakfast journey stilll continues... Why??!!

So... since my last post, my pets have not learned. I guess they do not follow my blog.. Well.. that is unfortunate, sneaky, and RUDE!

Anyways, again I am awakened, early in the morning. I am miserable wishing for these creatures to die. Do these emotions change? Well, maybe during the day once I have reached sanity with caffeine. But, at sunrise, when the moon has barely hidden itselt, hell no. Pets are awaiting for their breakfast. These animals seem to think that annoyingly bothering with their attention, cries, and cuteness will cause me to suddenly open these cans of food and place it in a bowl at the crack of dawn. Well, no.. .I do not care... Maybe if they brought me coffee, I would change my mind.

Again. the daily struggle of humans vs. cats happens again. My lovely husband somehow sleeps through all this. Why is this? Not sure. I want to push him out of the bed and throw pillows at him. Why does he not wake up?! Grr... (hubby, if are reading this, I deserve flowers for all this pet sitting lol)

My pets continue to bother me in bed as I try to go back to sleep. I have let the dog out because he is too noisy in his kennel. The cats are on the bed trying their best to act nonchalant, in their own way, but seem like they  are trying to compete in the Olympics by using my head for hurdle jumping to get my attention. By this time, my dog is sprawled out in the middle of the bed, stealing my covers, and laying on his back with his legs in the air. He is farting too...gross. His farts smell as bad as a garbage dump that intoxicate me like mustard gas as I try to sleep. I continue to remove animals and push them off the bed in hopes to snooze a few more minutes.

Well, as always, food is served to the pets, and I am still sleepy. Will I get sleep? Will I get my 5 star breakfast? Who will ever know? The journey still continues till next time... These pets always win. Well, so they think the will HAHAHA...

Its time for coffee.....

Anyways, I plan to get to back to basics today. Conjuring up thoughts for a new recipe. Key ingredients chicken, potatoes, eggplant, curry powder, and spice. I will post up a new recipe tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I can't wait to see if you ever win this battle, my money's on Pigglesworth and Benny (lol)

    ReplyDelete