I created this one Sunday afternoon with food items in my home. It turned out great.
Salmon with Rice
1) Cook one cup of rice with two cups of water until cooked
2) Add peas, cilantro, and salt while it cooks to season the rice
1) Season fresh, uncooked Salmon with cilantro, salt, and pepper as much as you want
2) Slice onions and peppers. Place in the same cooking dish with the salmon.
3) Season veggies with salt too
4) Pour Olive oil along the top of the veggies and salmon while it cooks
5) Cook the salmon approximately 20 to 30 minutes in the oven
Corn and Cucumber Salad
1) Cook one cob of corn in boiling water. Then, allow the corn to cool and cut off the ear
2) Slice a cucumber into small chucks. Remove the seeds from the cucumber when slicing it
3) Then, make a dressing with the following with half a cup of apple cider vinegar, 2 tsps of salt, 1 tsp of cayenne pepper, a tsp of olive oils.
4) Stir together dressing and veggies. Let the salad marinade in the refrigerator for about a hour.
This salad will serve about three people. :0)
1) Slice up fresh, uncooked salmon into slivers. This requires a really sharp knife. Make sure to slices the pieces small and thin. I slice up a 1/4 for this recipe.
2) Toss the salmon with a 1 tablespoon of jarred capers, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of rice wine vinegar, and 1 tsp of olive oil. Allow this mixture to marinade for a hour.
3) Serve the mixture on top of a toasted baguette bread. The is a small recipe. Double or triple the recipe to make as much as you want for your meal.